How I went from a total control freak to a “Hypnosis Junkie”
I still remember the first time I knowingly experienced hypnosis. I had read several intriguing books about it, and was so fascinated that I registered for a training course to become a hypnotist! Only then did it occur to me that maybe I should try it out first, before investing in training. Details, details!
I didn’t know about all the different ways to experience hypnosis, so I went straight to an experienced practitioner that I determined was worthy of my trust.
I was a little worried about being out of control of my own mind. My whole life I have been very protective of my mental awareness, never experimenting with drugs or alcohol of any kind, for fear of not remembering something I did.
Thankfully, the hypnotherapist I chose was very good about dispelling myths and alleviating my fears. She explained that all hypnosis, is actually self-hypnosis. She would be there to facilitate the process so I could get the results I wanted, but I was really the one in total control at all times.
She was several hours away, so we decided to do all the work in a time-intensive way. We did two very long sessions over two days. It was very long and intense…but I was hooked!
I remember feeling hyper-aware of everything that I was feeling and hearing (the opposite of losing control), and I just felt so relaxed and connected with my inner self. For a “Type A” personality that spent the better part of her life maintaining total control, I was shocked to discover how much I really craved relaxation…and now I knew how to do it!
Why am I Giving Away a Free Session?
I have been a hypnosis practitioner for about 6 years now, and I appreciate the many ways that people can benefit from hypnosis. I love doing one-on-one work with clients, as I feel this is the most powerful and rapid route to personal change.
I also recognize the many benefits for learning self-hypnosis, and for listening to pre-recorded audio sessions. I have created the “Relax and Let Go” MP3 download so you can experience hypnosis on your own terms, and then decide what you want to do next.
5 Benefits of the “Relax and Let Go” MP3 download:
- Easy to Use: Designed for beginners, this session gives you a taste of what hypnosis feels like. It also provides a foundation for future sessions, whether you want to do self-hypnosis, different downloads, or work directly with a practitioner.
- Short and Sweet: Takes less than 15 minutes, so you can easily fit it into your day. Much better than a power nap!
- Anonymous: So you can explore hypnosis in the comfort of your own home, to see if it is right for you.
- Designed for Anyone: All suggestions given are to help you go into a therapeutic level of hypnosis. Got stress? Then this hypnosis track is for YOU!
- Feel Great: People report different benefits from their first experience with hypnosis. You may feel increased energy, decreased anxiety or fears, less physical pain, more emotional peace, or even lower blood pressure. Your experience will be for you to discover. I can’t guarantee results, but I can tell you that I haven’t met a single person who hasn’t enjoyed hypnosis once they gave it a go!
Listening to this MP3 track is a gentle but powerful way for you to unwind and let go of your daily stresses and worries. It’s a bit like a mental massage! In less than 15 minutes you can really make a difference in your day, and if you make it a daily habit…the benefits and rewards continue to increase.
You will get an email with your download, and with simple instructions for how to use it.
After you have listened to the MP3, be sure to come back here and let me know how you feel, in the comments below. I look forward to hearing from you!